How to get involved
1) Join Strava - https://www.strava.com
2) Join the Tritons Triathlon Club Strava grouphttps://www.strava.com/clubs/tritons-triathlon-club
3) Upload each segment attempt directly to Strava from recording devices (such as Garmin or iphone etc).
Repulse Bay Road HK: http://www.strava.com/segments/636847
Shek O w/o D'Ag: http://www.strava.com/segments/641378
Full Disney Starting at Sunny Bay roundabout: http://www.strava.com/segments/7375400
Bowen Road 4Km Start to End: http://www.strava.com/segments/10152281
Inspiration Lake with Arboreum: http://www.strava.com/segments/1801480
Morning Trail - From Conduit: http://www.strava.com/segments/2414736
Happy Valley Racecourse Track: http://www.strava.com/segments/2369895
An open water swim will be scheduled in November, followed by the traditional BBQ.
Prizes will be awarded at the annual dinner.
1. You have to complete all run and ride segments by the last day of 2019 plus the final open water swim (with BBQ).
2. Your fastest times as recorded on Strava during the period defined, on the segments listed, will be added together to give you a final time. You may attempt each segment as often as you need to record your quickest time.
3. An equal opportunities club (we know our men are often chicked, but they should still be rewarded for participation), various prizes will be awarded, at the club’s discretion, including the Tritons Strava Queen & King of 2019.
4. Because Tritons is a triathlon club, you need to complete all the segments and the swim to be in contention for any of the prizes.
5. You are not permitted any motorised assistance on any of the segments, however you are allowed to draft and ride in packs or use the force of a good typhoon wind to achieve the fastest times.
6. Strava times are final. Only complete rides uploaded directly from recording devices (such as Garmin or iphone etc) should be used - uploaded GPX files, cropped rides, or rides that do not have a logical start and end point will be reviewed by the Tritons Strava anti-doping Police (afterwards known as the Tritons Digital EPO Po-Po).
7. You must upload your activity within 2 weeks of doing the segment. No Sand-bagging here! Our Tritons Digital EPO Po-Po will be watching upload times very closely!
8. The challenge (ok, let’s be honest- competition) is open to all via our Strava Tritons club page here:https://www.strava.com/clubs/tritons-triathlon-club.
© 2019 Tritons Triathlon Club Hong Kong All rights reserved. Website by Roojai
The Tritons Triathlon Club, HongKong, was founded in 2009 by athletes who were participating in the IHP Triathlon Training Program.